9 Hilarious Things You Will Hear While Travelling In A Kolkata Bus
Only Kolkata Bus travellers will understand the humour behind these comments.
1 . “AAAAAaaassssttte ladies” by bus conductors , their all time favourite.
2. While travelling in a bus, whenever the conductor asks for the ticket, most often the reply comes as
“Are daran na, ae to uthlam”
3. Sometimes the reply is “Arre last e nambo dada……Dichhi”
4. Or “Palie jachhina…… Debo”
5. There are no passengers in the bus stop, still the conductor screams “bae rekhe, bae rekhe” and then goes “khanna, maniktala, babughat…….”
6. Agitated passengers inside a bus stuck in a signal
7. Moreover a bus conductor always shouts “khali gari” even if we can see that people are literally hanging from the doors.. ?
8. A regular from our college days in a minibus: “Pechhon dik-e egiye jaan”
9. Dekhi Dada Apnarta……LOL..
Content source – pulsemania
Latest posts by Abhijit Das (see all)
- Listen To The Magical Voice Of Birendra Krishna Bhadra Giving Commentary On Our 1st Independence Day Celebration - August 14, 2018
- Kolkata Flashmob Going Viral On The Internet Is Actually Performed By NRS Medical College Students - August 7, 2018
- This Parody of Chandrabindoo’s ‘Gitgobindo’ Is So Apt In Today’s Time That It Will Blow You Away - August 5, 2018